RE: [xsl] In XSL FO: how do I repeat a piece of text other than the header or footer

Subject: RE: [xsl] In XSL FO: how do I repeat a piece of text other than the header or footer
From: "SANWAL, ABHISHEK (HP-Houston)" <abhishek.sanwal@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 16:18:09 -0500
I apologize about the previous message. Please feel free to ignore it.
The marker was showing up because of an extra <xsl:value-of> present in
the XSL. Removed it and worked like a charm.

Of course, I have to see how the markers will behave in the multiple
page multi-chapter scenarios.

Thanks to all the "Grand Masters" here.

Abhishek Sanwal
HP - Houston Campus