[xsl] fo:block-container question: Put in different words

Subject: [xsl] fo:block-container question: Put in different words
From: Abhijit Junnare <mavlaabhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 07:05:03 -0700 (PDT)
So is there any solution to my problem. To put it in
simple words I am trying to achieve something like
this.
I want to draw a box that contains text. I would like
to place this box in any absolute position in a page
and then I would like the rest of the content on this
page to the sides of this block. For eg. If I have a
page that iss 12 cms in height and 10 cms wide. I draw
the box is 4 cm x 4 cm and i place it exactly in the
center of the page then I will be having about 4 cms
of continous text flowing above the box, then some
text flowing to the right and left of the box for next
4 cms and again about 4 cms of continous text flowing
after the box. So is there any solution for this?
Also I would be using FOP to generate the PDF so need
something that is implemented in FOP.
Thanks,
Abhi

--- "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>