[xsl] referencing to other xml and xsl files

Subject: [xsl] referencing to other xml and xsl files
From: "Manolis Mavrikis" <M.Mavrikis@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:31:24 +0100
Hi there ...

 trying to do the following somehow (which may be conceptually wrong so any
comments more than appreciated)

Lets say that 1.XML has an xref to 2.XML eg,

eg, <question xref="2">

So then 2.XML has a <title> element the value of which I want to import to
my final HTML when 1.XML is transformed. What should I look for to achieve
that ?

Similarly I may want to "import" the result of the transformation of  the
whole of 2.XML with the same (or a differnet XSL) that I am using to
transform 1.XML.Is something like that possible in XSLT ? Or am I talking
non-sense ?

Manolis