RE: [xsl] formatting xml output: inserting newlines between generated attributes

Subject: RE: [xsl] formatting xml output: inserting newlines between generated attributes
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 08:53:22 +0100
> do you feel that vendors of 2.0 will
> still support
> node-set() usage?  (I guess we can ask michael kay about
> saxon, at least).

Generally I've been maintaining support for existing EXSLT extension
functions, provided the spec still makes sense with 2.0, but I've been
gradually dropping some of the Saxon extension functions that are
supersded by 2.0 facilities. I've always had a fairly aggressive
approach to this in Saxon, one of the things that has enabled me to move
forward rapidly has been a willingness to leave the past behind.

Michael Kay