RE: [xsl] How to use two xmls for comparing and extracting values

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to use two xmls for comparing and extracting values
From: Dipesh Khakhkhar <dkhakhkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:38:52 -0400
Hi,

First of all thanks for replying.

I am extremely sorry for writing incorrect desired output.
Actually i would like to have output like
`val1'val2

I am having input file having node like this
<Root att1="val1" and att2="val2".

I am having the intermediate file which i constructed from input file havin
structure.

<Table Name="Root">
<Column name="att1"/>
<Column name="att2"/>

Now i would like to have output like
`val1`val2

<xsl:variable name="Schema" select="document('colHeader.xml')"/>

In the Schema variable I am having the document root of the intermediate file.

I am trying to compare name of the attribute of the Root node  against the
value of the Column's naame attribute and if they are equal then outputting
the value of the attribute of the Root node.

I guess I have not confused with the above statement.

Sorry once again for giving incorrect output information.

Eagerly waiting for reply.

Regards,
Dipesh