RE: [xsl] TrAX API and xsl:message

Subject: RE: [xsl] TrAX API and xsl:message
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:14:36 +0100
By default the output of xsl:message is sent to System.err; if you are
not seeing it, then it is because you are not looking at the System.err
output, or because you have redirected it somewhere else.

The message you are seeing is probably produced by your own application,
it is the message content of the TerminationException that Saxon throws
when you do xsl:message terminate="yes".

Saxon-specific questions are best asked on the saxon-help list or form
at sourceforge.net.

Michael Kay