Re: [xsl] IE XSLT caching problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] IE XSLT caching problem
From: Enoch Root <enokhroot@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 08:20:31 -0700 (PDT)
Well, I made a little progress.  My forms were using
POST method, a response to whom isn't cachable
according to RFC 2616, so I changed them to GET and
now foo.xsl is being cached fine, however, foo.xsl
includes some other stylesheet as follows:

<xsl:import href="/bar.xsl"/>

This time it's bar.xsl which doesn't get cached.  Even
though response to GET /bar.xsl inlcludes
Last-Modified header, IE doesn't seem to send
If-Modified-Since for stylesheets that are being
included.  This almost quite opposite of what was
happening with the POST method.

It'd be great if anyone could point me in the right
direction, in the meantime, I'll do my own research.

Thanks again.