Re: [xsl] [announce] XMLSPY 2004 available, introducing MAPFORCE2004

Subject: Re: [xsl] [announce] XMLSPY 2004 available, introducing MAPFORCE2004
From: "B. Tommie Usdin" <btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 11:08:27 -0400
Friends - I think we have drifted a bit too far off topic.

  * Announcements of XSL related tools are **Welcome** on XSL-List.
    After all, we all use these tools.

  * Discussion of the strengths and weaknesses of the tools is also
    welcome on the list.

  * BUT extensive discussion of the design of a tool vendor's web site
    design and marketing strategies does not seem on-topic to me.

Please take further discussion of where Altova puts their prices on
their web site to another forum. Thank you.

-- Tommie
B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx