Re: [xsl] to convert XSLs from HTML to FO: approach, ideas, thoughts ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] to convert XSLs from HTML to FO: approach, ideas, thoughts ?
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukulw3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 23:30:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Abhishek,
 After looking at the PDF document on the site, it
seems XSL-FO and XSLT would a natural fit to generate
the required layout in PDF format.

I believe using nested tables/block should be ok.. You
should also write the code keeping in mind the
maintainability of s/w also.. I have experianced that
certain ways of coding are difficult to maintain,
particularly with XSL-FO..

Regards,
Mukul