RE: [xsl] My XSLT project is getting larger, maybe too large

Subject: RE: [xsl] My XSLT project is getting larger, maybe too large
From: "Jim Fuller" <jim.fuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:53:51 +0100
why not use XINDICE with the webdav plugin ? you can manipulate your xml as if they were seperate documents but gain the performance benefits; is it just simple XPATH queries to generate stats, if so you can use the xpath query engine built in,
lastly, if you still want to use msxml, you can access every xml document using a typical HTTP GET request.

I find it works well, though the XINDICE project seems to be atrophying just a bit at apache at http://xml.apache.org/xindice/

gl, jim fuller