RE: [xsl] Critique/comments sought: XML/XSLT website documentation project

Subject: RE: [xsl] Critique/comments sought: XML/XSLT website documentation project
From: "Dan Sumption" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:23:31 +0100
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=21935&re
> lease_id=16705
> 5
>
> Has the docbook website stylesheets,
> which do as Jim suggested, one xml file per web page,
> with a collating pass to link them all.

Thanks for the pointer.

>From what I've seen of this and the other examples, they all seem
oriented around data at the webpage level. What I'm trying to do is far
more at the website level (admittedly the two are the same thing, just
seen from different perspectives). In particular, I've not seen any
examples that produce wireframe sitemaps similar to the one at
http://www.pernoctator.com/XML/whitegoods.svg which for me was the most
important (certainly the hardest!) part of what I'm trying to make.

Dan