[xsl] document function support needed

Subject: [xsl] document function support needed
From: "Halgurt Mustafa Ali" <halgurt@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:27:03 +0200 (MEST)
hi,

I have a big problem with the document() function, I want just to get the
value of a single node in another document other than the source document,
can
somebody explain me how to do that? I used something like that:

I have a request parameter called ID, then I create another parameter
profile from the ID and an extension .xml to create the file name. In my
template I
created a variable value to save the value of the desired node, but as soon
as I crate the variable:

<xsl:variable name="value" select="document($profile)/user/type/text()"/>

I can not use the source document any more, am I defining the variable in a
wrong way? Please help, it is really urgent.

regard,
Halgurt

Getestet von Stiftung Warentest: GMX FreeMail (GUT), GMX ProMail (GUT)
(Heft 9/03 - 23 e-mail-Tarife: 6 gut, 12 befriedigend, 5 ausreichend)

Jetzt selbst kostenlos testen: http://www.gmx.net