[xsl] Parameters query

Subject: [xsl] Parameters query
From: David Pratt <dave.pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:51:36 -0700
I have been passing in parameters to xslt from my applications but have
been limiting this to small values ie. Numberic or text to use
dynamically in the transformations.  Trouble is, I am not clear about
the potential or possibilities of using parameters for more.

Questions are:

1) How large a value can you pass into a parameter value? For example,
could it be a 50K block of text and not kill the processor.

2) If you were going to pass in certain types of text, I assume you
would have to use a method for escaping quotes, etc.

Can someone elaborate on this for me so that I am clear of any
limitations in this regard.

Many thanks.