[xsl] select nodes with an attribute not contained within an excluding attribute

Subject: [xsl] select nodes with an attribute not contained within an excluding attribute
From: "Alan Flaherty" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 12:00:38 +0100
Hi List,

I have the following sample XML case:
<doc>
	<paragraph id="Intro">

	</paragraph>
		<row>
			<chunk id="HeaderText"/>
		</row>

		<row TemplateId="TemplatedRow">
			Item1: <chunk id="Item1"/> Item2: <chunk id="Item2"/>
		</row>

		<row>
			<chunk id="FooterText"/>
		</row>
	<paragraph TemplateId="Quotes">
		<chunk id="QuoteHeader"/><newline/>
		<chunk id="QuoteBody"/>
	</paragraph>
	<paragraph id="Finish">

	</paragraph>
</doc>

I need to be able to *Any* elements with an Id attribute not contained
within *any* element with a TemplateId Attribute, templated items are
reported on separately.

The Idea is that the TemplateId'd elements are bound to a Data Source but
the others are not, at times it's easier to Load up the document and gather
all the non template bound Id's using the processing code just before I bind
the data to the documents rather than having to do this manually. There are
quite a few documents and this will make it all a little bit faster to do.

Regards,

Alan