RE: [xsl] Regarding xsl transformation to xml tree

Subject: RE: [xsl] Regarding xsl transformation to xml tree
From: "Rangarajan Calyanakoti" <crranga@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 22:49:46 -0400
Hi Devesh,

You have a typo in your XML. Your <type> is ended with </tree> which is a problem. If it *is* a typo, then these are the xml and xsl files resly. This will work.

<!-- XML File -->

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="test.xsl"?>

<all_plants>
  <plant> maple
     <type>tree</type>
     <height>tall</height>
  </plant>

  <plant> dandelion
     <type>weed</type>
     <height>short</height>
  </plant>

  <plant> sage
     <type>herb</type>
     <height>short</height>
  </plant>
</all_plants

<!-- XSL file -->

<?xml version='1.0'?>

  <xsl:template match="all_plants/plants">
     <xsl:apply-templates select="."/>
  </xsl:template>

  <xsl:template match="type">
  </xsl:template>