[xsl] Re: [xsl] RE: [xsl] Re: [xsl] Problems transforming currency values using British pound (£) and Euro (€) signs

Subject: [xsl] Re: [xsl] RE: [xsl] Re: [xsl] Problems transforming currency values using British pound (£) and Euro (€) signs
From: andrew.curry@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 15:48:57 +0100
Your problem is being caused by the £ character not being valid. You will
need to encode these in some way.

PA Sport RnD

Andrew Curry
Software Developer

Telephone: 01430 455545
Website:        http://www.pa.press.net

PA News Limited:
Bridgegate, Howden, East Yorkshire, DN14 7AE

Registered Office:
PA News Limited, 292 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1AE. Registered in
England No. 3891053