[xsl] Re: Re: On XSLT 2.0 Writing Styles

Subject: [xsl] Re: Re: On XSLT 2.0 Writing Styles
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 11:09:56 +0200
Another very practical consideration is that there already exist a number of
good IDEs for the xml-styled code -- I can even collapse and expand the code
using just IE !

To do the same for the non-xml syntax will require substantial effort (and
none such IDE is available at present AFAIK).

This said, it would be very useful to have a tool that could transform the
code from one style to the other.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.