[xsl] RE: [xml-dev] Sorting Problem-Thanks

Subject: [xsl] RE: [xml-dev] Sorting Problem-Thanks
From: puja thakral <puja_thakral@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 08:48:54 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Mike,
It was a great help.Atleast it help me resolved
another basic issue.I'm getting the right data now and
I guess I'm also fine with the sorting problem.
Thanks a ton everyone.U are all a big help.This list
is amazing.
I'm working on  grouping problem now.I might have to
post my problems again on the list to buzz u guys.
Regards and thanks a lot,
Puja.

=== message truncated ===