RE: [xsl] Immediately preceding-sibling

Subject: RE: [xsl] Immediately preceding-sibling
From: "John Marshall" <John.Marshall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:01:49 +0100
How about:-

<xsl:template match="line">
  <xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="word">
  <xsl:value-of select=".">
  <xsl:if test="following-sibling!=nospace">
    <xsl:text> </xsl:text>
  </xsl:if>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="nospace">
  <xsl:text>_</xsl:text>
</xsl:template>

John Marshall
Accurate Software

80 Peach Street, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 1XH, UK.
Tel: +44 (0)118 977 3889
Fax: +44 (0)118 977 1260
http://www.accuratesoftware.com <http://www.accuratesoftware.com>