Re: [xsl] org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMException while transforming

Subject: Re: [xsl] org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMException while transforming
From: "Pramodh Peddi" <peddip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:35:45 -0400
Sorry for coming back. This is my second email regarding the same issue
"org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMException: No more DTM IDs are available".

In my previous email, I forgot to ask if I can place the xalan.jar in the
application's own classpath rather than placing in the {JRE} folder. Does it
work if I do that? As I said, our client is not willing to change the JRE.