Re: [xsl] cdata-section-elements

Subject: Re: [xsl] cdata-section-elements
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:32:17 -0400

While cdata-section-elements will provide the serializer with the hint that you want the contents of the <script> element in the output to be wrapped in a CDATA marked section, it does not mean your stylesheet is now exempt from the rules of well-formedness.

Having the unescaped "<" in your stylesheet prevents it from being parsed: that's why you get the error.

If you escape the "<" to &_lt; in your stylesheet, and designate <style> as a cdata-section element, you should get the results you want.