[xsl] Additional brackets added during conversion

Subject: [xsl] Additional brackets added during conversion
From: "KIRKHAM,HOWARD (HP-FtCollins,ex1)" <lee.kirkham@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 18:40:19 -0500
Hello,

I'm working with xsl files to convert docbook xml to nroff. I'm using the
files: db2man.xsl, lists.xsl, synop.xsl, and synop.xsl.
Unnecessary square brackets are inserted around
command parameters, the "arg" element,
in the "Synopsis" section during
the conversion. For example, the output:

  policy [-remove [-no-notify -host <hostname>]]

Contains an additional pair a square brackets that
are not the source xml file.

The correct output should be as follows:

  policy -remove [-no-notify -host <hostname>]

How can I eliminate the additional pair of square brackets?

Many thanks,

Lee