[xsl] Re: Question on <xsl:apply-templates>

Subject: [xsl] Re: Question on <xsl:apply-templates>
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:35:35 +0100
It seems that you're not instantiating at all your moded templates or any
other templates.

In this case, the XSLT processor uses the built-in templates, the result of
which is the concatenation of all text nodes of the document.

Rectification: Somewhere in your code you must have the following xslt
instruction:

   <xsl:apply-templates select="something -- e.g. chapter | section"
mode="toc"/>

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.