[xsl] xalan extensions SQL Oracle Driver

Subject: [xsl] xalan extensions SQL Oracle Driver
From: "arun prasath" <arunwaits@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 17:57:48 +0530
Hi,
I am using Xalan 2 extensions.
I want to connect to Oracle and query database and select few values and display it through XSL.
I am trying to run the samples program that is coming along with xalan download. (inside extensions\sql\basic-connection directory).
I am using the oracle driver, oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver. I have changed the parameters(datasource, driver, username, pwd) inside dbtest.xsl.
When I use this driver to connect to database through xsl, I am getting the error,
"No Suitable Driver".

When I tried the same program with a different driver(sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver), it works fine.

Is Xalan doesnt support this Oracle driver??

please help
here is my parameters:
		<xsl:param name="driver" select="'oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver'"/>

<xsl:param name="datasource" select="'jdbc:oracle:thin:@172.22.1.44:1521:dbn009'"/>

<xsl:param name="query" select="'select * from TBL_Document_type'"/>

<xsl:param name="username" select="'uid'"/>

<xsl:param name="passwd" select="'pwd'"/>

regards
s.arun prasath