Re: [xsl] XSLT Parameter error in ASP transformation 80070057

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT Parameter error in ASP transformation 80070057
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:25:13 -0700
I would change this...

blogfile = ("/blog/blogfiles/blog" + thisMonth + ".xml")
dataFile_xml = Server.mappath(blogfile)

to this...

dataFile_xml = Server.MapPath("/blog/blogfiles/blog" & thisMonth & ".xml")

ditch the blogfile string variable all together...  Ill have to check the
docs but in both JScript and C#(on classic ASP and ASP.NET respectively)
Server.mappath should be Server.MapPath...  Im not a big fan of VBScript so
I could not say for sure... something in the back of my mind is telling me
that VBScript is not case dependent but I would verify it notne he less...

Its been over 2 years since ive developed in classic ASP but Im also
wondering if your xslt has a param or a variable that is not set to any
value...  this wouldnt be an XSLT problem but MSXML3.0 may have issues with
it...  check your variables and make sure they are set to a value and then
rerun the page with the above changes and see if it helps...

Best of luck!

M.