RE: [xsl] Handling Duplicate Lines in XSL

Subject: RE: [xsl] Handling Duplicate Lines in XSL
From: "Murali Korrapati" <murali.korrapati@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:40:40 -0500
Pietschmann,

    Sorry for not being clear on what it was doing. I was getting output as

Cust1 443 West
Cust1 443 East
Cust1 443 East
Cust1 443 West

that means it is returning all the values without suppressing the duplicate values

I tried with your suggestion, but still getting the same result.

thanks for your help.

~Mur