[xsl] RE: documentation

Subject: [xsl] RE: documentation
From: "SANWAL, ABHISHEK (HP-Houston)" <abhishek.sanwal@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 10:01:01 -0600
Agnes,

Thank you so much for getting back.

Of course I believe anything that is a useful resource as this must be
placed online.

I would suggest getting in touch with Dave Pawson or the Moderators of
this list (Mulberry Tech - Tommie Usdin / Wendell Piez) and see if they
can post it on their websites with you as author for that page etc.

Thank you again.

Regards,

Abhishek Sanwal
HP - Houston Campus