RE: [xsl] Select statement within HREF

Subject: RE: [xsl] Select statement within HREF
From: "SHEIKH Sajjad" <Sajjad.SHEIKH@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 09:46:52 +0100
I have completed the first solution but having a very slight issue.

I have added PI to all the files through a batch file.  I also have
copied the style sheet in all the folders.  But it does not seem to
recognise PI.  When I manually add PI to xml doc, it works fine.

Any idea, why it is not recognising the inserted PI on xml doc?

/s