RE: [xsl] maximum depth of nested tags needed for colspan

Subject: RE: [xsl] maximum depth of nested tags needed for colspan
From: bryan.s.schnabel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:04:36 -0800
Andy,

I don't think I completely understand your follow-on question as it relates
to the example.  But I think you're on the right track.  The count()
function that sets $colcount would need to be rationalized with the
occurrence of nested sibling <question>s.  I can think of a few ways to do
this, but I'm afraid I'd be guessing about where you want the extra
<question> elements to wind up in the table.

If you could show me this, I'd try to help.

Bryan