Re: RE: [xsl] Check if text is before an tag or not

Subject: Re: RE: [xsl] Check if text is before an tag or not
From: "Sebastien deprez" <sebastien.deprez@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed 12 Nov 2003 13:20:59 +0100
I didn't change the XML, don't worry :-). The main boss of the library did, cause things weren't correct (the guys before us changed the XML, he said, and he hadn't seen it)... well anyway...

Jup, I want to process the nodes in orde of appearance, but the only problem is that there is normal text and tags together. I mean, in the example shown, you see that there is a <name>-tag, then text, then again name-tag and then again text. The name tags have to be clickable (javascript function I use). Forgot to tell this one, sorry.