RE: [xsl] format-dateTime localised picture parameters long medium short

Subject: RE: [xsl] format-dateTime localised picture parameters long medium short
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:55:35 -0000
I think it would be quite easy to define a library of functions that
package the date formatting facilities in this way, but I don't think
there's any need to put this in the core language. If you think there
are inadequacies in the format-date() facilities provided in the latest
(12 Nov) XSLT 2.0 working draft, or if you can suggest specific
improvements, then the place to send them is public-qt-comments@xxxxxxx

Michael Kay