RE: [xsl] Sablotron and PHP

Subject: RE: [xsl] Sablotron and PHP
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:01:21 -0000

> I have been wondering lately, reading messages about Saxon
> and XSLT2 whether
> I, like you, are on an island and the rest of the world uses
> saxon. Is there
> any overview of XSLT processors and their marketshare? There
> is safety in
> numbers.

I think that you can safely assume that XSLT 2.0 and Saxon are
over-represented on this list because they are bleeding-edge.

It would be fascinating to see some numbers of "market share" (if that
term has any meaning when most of the processors are free). But I
wouldn't actually believe them. The people who answer questionnaires on
such things often haven't a clue what's going on in their own back yard.

Michael Kay