RE: [xsl] Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Can anyone point me in the right direction?
From: "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delmelle@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 12:18:38 +0100

<snip />

> > So far, everything I've read says that I need XPath,
> > XLink, XPointer, etc.  I've been reading for days on
> > this and I'm still confused about how these work
> > together or even if they work in the current version.
> > Can anyone tell me whether I should be looking at
> > XPath and XSLT? or XLink and XPointer? or should I
> > break up the XML file into seperate worksheet and XSLT
> > files?  I'm just looking for someone to point me in
> > the right direction and I'm greatfull for any
> > suggestions.

<snip />

There was one possibility I didn't consider, and for which, I'm afraid, I
don't have enough knowledge to be able to help you out:

Could it be that the hyperlinks are not supposed to reference 'worksheet'
files, but the content in the original source XML itself? So that, when you
click on the hyperlink, the node gets 'expanded' and the contents of the
corresponding worksheet element get shown ( --possibly on a new page, in a
nice table-layout )?

Then, I'm not sure, but I think you _will_ need XLink/Xpointer...

I hope there's someone out here that can assist you further in this, or at
least, can point you to a list for XLink/XPointer.

Cheerz,

Andreas