Re: [xsl] xsl:include

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:include
From: "Joe Fawcett" <joefawcett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 14:32:23 -0000
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delmelle@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 1:12 PM

Including a doc is the same as copy and paste, it's just means changes to
include are automatically propagated. Normally if two templates match the
same nodes with the same xpath and mode then the one last in document order
has priority so you could try including after the main doc. I think that If
you can alter the non-included doc then I believe you can set a lower
priority on the necessary templates. Add priority="-1" to the one that
matches root on the non-included stylesheet.

--

Joe