[xsl] Re: SAXON: Creating multiple output files

Subject: [xsl] Re: SAXON: Creating multiple output files
From: yguaba@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:02:52 -0200
Hello Sheikh,

On 17 Nov 2003 at 8:48, SHEIKH Sajjad wrote:

> I want to create multiple output files.
>
> Scenario:	There are plenty of folders.  Underneath each folder, there
> are folders or documents.  Each folder contains a xml document called
> "xmlinterlinks.xml".
>
> Since the structure of each document is the same therefore I want to
> use one style sheet for all xml documents.
>
> I finally have come to the conclusion of using saxon but unfortunately
> I have no experience in that.

You can certainly use a single stylesheet to process any number of XML documents,
whether or not your XSLT processor is Saxon.

What format do you want the output in? HTML, plain text, XML etc?

Who is the output intended for? Web site visitors using their various different browsers?
A single person or small team using whatever browser you determine?

What programming languages (besides XML) are you familiar with? PHP, Java etc?

Tell us a little more about your project so that we can make relevant suggestions.

Take care,

Erik