RE: [xsl] Style Sheet Editor Recommendations

Subject: RE: [xsl] Style Sheet Editor Recommendations
From: "Todd Baker" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 19:57:29 +1100

> I would like to buy a style sheet editor. I have used the
> free Cooktop and also Altova's XMLSpy for the 30 day trial
> period. I liked XMLSpy better (of course, given the price
> difference:), but was wondering if there is a better option
> out there before I shell $400 at it.

I use Macromedia's Homesite along with the extensions found at the site
below.

http://www.vbxml.com/xslathome/

The "XSL Transformation Script" uses the MSXML parser, which is the parser I
use mostly also.

Its not strictly a XSL stylesheet editor, as most of the code I write is
HTML within XSL it works well for me.

If you need a hand using any of the extension mail me off-list.