[xsl] Re: Problems with entities

Subject: [xsl] Re: Problems with entities
From: yguaba@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:38:11 -0200
Some people really ought to think twice before opening their mouthes
(or moving their fingers over a keyboard) to dispense INCORRECT
information.

On 20 Nov 2003 at 2:30, Erik Fleischer wrote:

> Like I said, try replacing the single-quotes with their corresponding
> entity. As for other entities, all you have to do is write "&x#"
> (without the quotes, of course), followed by the unicode code for the
> character you want, followed by a semi-colon. For instance, if you look
> up the unicode code for "o" with an acute accent, you'll find that it
> is "00F3", so the resulting entity will be "&x#00F3;" .

The pound must come BEFORE the "x", not after it. Duh! So lower-case
"o" with an acute accent would be "ó".

Can't trust advice you get on discussion lists anymore...

;o)

Erik