Re[2]: [xsl] Problem with money

Subject: Re[2]: [xsl] Problem with money
From: Ivan Churkin <_qq_@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 11:13:54 +0600
Hello
Another way is to use "ORDER BY" clause when you queries the DB (if situation allows it).
And I suppose that this way is the most efficient in most cases because 10000 nodes
are too huge for XSLT (too slow).

Charles> We could probably fix this in two seconds if you had included the <xsl:sort> element from your stylesheet. Since we don't have an example of your XML nor do we have an example of your XSLT, I'll
Charles> guess that you don't have a "data-type" attribute in your <xsl:sort> element. If you add one, and set its value to "number", chances are that your problem will go away. If that fails, then come
Charles> back with the pieces I listed above and we'll have another go at it.

--
Best regards,
 Ivan Churkin                       mailto:_qq_@xxxxxx