RE: [xsl] parsing post script

Subject: RE: [xsl] parsing post script
From: "Karthikeyan Ramnath" <karthikeyanr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:57:53 +0530
Actually I dont need to render a PS file, but instead I've got to parse an
existing file and try to make sense out of it, as in, I should be able to
extract the data.
How tough would that be with XSLT and what other approach could I follow.
Right now, I'm manually reading the values enclosed in brackets()... which
is only a hack to get to the data...
kr.
The will to do, the soul to dare

DISCLAIMER: This email is bound by the terms and conditions described at
http://www.subexgroup.com/mail-disclaimer.htm