[xsl] on-fly xml will not be transformed by xsl

Subject: [xsl] on-fly xml will not be transformed by xsl
From: Vilius Jagminas <vilius.jagminas@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:09:58 +0100
Hello,

I have the following problem. My python script generates an xml code on fly which is served by Apache to the client. These are the headers generated for my xml file.

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="goservice.xsl"?>
<

and my goservice.xsl starts

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";>

When the xml output is sent to the client (Mozilla 1.2.1), I cannot see any output -- the browser screen is blank. However, if I save the xml file from the browser (Save Page As) in the same directory where the goservice.xsl stylesheet is and reopen it again from this location, I can see my xml code nicely transformed. Somebody has a clue why my on-fly generated header will not find xsl file?

Best regards

Vilius Jagminas