Re: [xsl] AndExpression

Subject: Re: [xsl] AndExpression
From: Paul DuBois <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:20:31 -0600
> No, they can not appear together.
> Either it will be 'EFSA', or 'No dissemination' or another value.
>
> So the 2nd part is not always true!

Okay, let's see.  Here is the expression:

($doc_scope!='EFSA' or $doc_scope!='No dissemination')

If $doc_scope is 'EFSA' the first test is false and the second is true.
The result of (false or true) is: true

If $doc_scope is 'No dissemination', the first test is true and the second is
false.
The result of (true or false) is: true