Re: [xsl] on-fly xml will not be transformed by xsl

Subject: Re: [xsl] on-fly xml will not be transformed by xsl
From: "Vilius Jagminas" <vilius.jagminas@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:09:26 +0100
My cgi-bin was not under DocumentRoot, and therefore the xsl file could not
be properly served by apache. Now that I moved xsl file under DocumentRoot
structure, everything works fine. Thank you for the help.

By the way, I was just wondering if there is a mime type for text/xsl?

Vilius
www.xenacom.net/vilius/index.html