RE: [xsl] parent node ??

Subject: RE: [xsl] parent node ??
From: Rod Humphris - FLPTN <rod.humphris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 12:32:45 -0000
>My problem is to count how many valid_inputs have the same string value as
>the solution tag.

If I've understood this right then what we are comparing is the text values
of the nodes not the string value so:

given the this input:

<solution>Inhalt
	<valid_input>Inhalt</valid_input>
	<valid_input>Inhalt_1</valid_input>
	<valid_input>Inhalt</valid_input>
</solution>

then this gives what is asked for:

<xsl:variable name="total"
select="count(solution/valid_input[normalize-space(./text())=normalize-space

ie 2

hth

Rod