[xsl] how do java xsl processors handle xsl:import?

Subject: [xsl] how do java xsl processors handle xsl:import?
From: Robert Koberg <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 06:17:11 -0800
Hi,

How do xsl processors handle xsl:import with regard to (don't really know how to say this) storing xsl:templates in a javax.xml.transform.Templates object?

For sake of example, say I want to xsl:import files that contain 100 xsl:templates. The *importing* file overrides all 100 xsl:templates with new ones. [I want to cache the javax.xml.transform.Templates object in memory for a webapp]. Will the Templates object contain 200 xsl:templates or does it discard the overriden ones?

thanks,
-Rob