Re: [xsl] Passing XML data to HTML form

Subject: Re: [xsl] Passing XML data to HTML form
From: JCS <subscriber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 03:32:31 +1300
On 2/12/03 3:09 AM, "SHEIKH Sajjad" <Sajjad.SHEIKH@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> May be my question is not that clear so I am trying to explain it a bit
> more
>
> I have the style sheet which extracts the attribute values for name, id,
> description, and last modified date.
>
> I want to pass those values to a html form so it will be a prefilled
> form.
>
> I have no idea, if I can do that with xslt.
>
> Can anyone guide please?
>
> Thanks,
> /s

Hi Sheikh,

Have you tried using the <xsl:element> with attribute sets yet?

There is a tutorial over at ZVON:

http://www.zvon.org/xxl/XSLTutorial/Output/example16_ch6.html

If that is too cryptic or not what you're looking for, please let me/us
know, and I'll see if I can be of further assistance.

HtH,

/johnny :)

--
"I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there please save me
Superman!"

Homer Simpson