RE: [xsl] A MySQL heads-up.

Subject: RE: [xsl] A MySQL heads-up.
From: "John Marshall" <John.Marshall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 09:24:40 -0000
Sorry Tommie, I know it's off topic, but surely the XML analogue for a NULL value in SQL is no element at all, rather than an empty element or an element with a formal value. Any DTD that refers to an element corresponding to a nullable field must make that element optional.

John Marshall
Accurate Software

80 Peach Street, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 1XH, UK.
Tel: +44 (0)118 977 3889
Fax: +44 (0)118 977 1260
http://www.accuratesoftware.com <http://www.accuratesoftware.com>