RE: [xsl] Selecting specific portions of a tree.

Subject: RE: [xsl] Selecting specific portions of a tree.
From: Paul Barclay <paul.barclay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09 Dec 2003 12:49:12 +0000
You are right Armand, i am sorry and I am sorry Emannuil.

However, I was a bit put out by Emannuils need to accuse me of abusing
the list.

I appreciate the time taken to answer my question, however I still think
Kens answer is much, much better as it was designed to be informative,
while Emannuils was obscure and way to general. IMO.

PB