RE: [xsl] Assigning numbers

Subject: RE: [xsl] Assigning numbers
From: "SHEIKH Sajjad" <Sajjad.SHEIKH@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:47:55 +0100
Thanks David.

I needed the following only
<xsl:value-of select="position()"/>

It works!

-----Original Message-----
From: David Carlisle [mailto:davidc@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 11 December 2003 12:28
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>  Following will construct everything as expected
> except value1 etc

Sorry I don't understand, I thought you _wanted_ to get value1, value2,

This message has been scanned for all viruses by BTnet VirusScreen. The
service is delivered in partnership with MessageLabs.

This service does not scan any password protected or encrypted

If you are interested in finding out more about the service, please
visit our website at