[xsl] Re: pretty-printing XML into HTML

Subject: [xsl] Re: pretty-printing XML into HTML
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 08:31:20 +0100
Lars,

> Dimitre,
> Thanks for your responses re: XPV.
> Bug fixes to this are not urgent for me; I have a solution that
> works.

Yes, if one can use the full power of an unbroken XPath data model finding a
solution is not a problem.

However, working without any "namespace" axis and namespace nodes is a
challenge, especially when one is accustomed to having them and knowing that
namespace nodes are propagated from parent to children.

> So don't feel pressured to make bug fixes for my sake.

I's not only for your sake and is definitely my pleasure.

Could you, please, send me off-list all your test cases so that I can start
working on the next release of mozXPV?

dnovatchev at [the continent on which the next summer Olympic games will be
held] dot com

Thanks a lot!

Dimitre Novatchev.
FXSL developer