AW: [xsl] XPATH | union operator question

Subject: AW: [xsl] XPATH | union operator question
From: christof.hoeke@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 11:16:52 +0100

good to hear. i was actually referring to the 2nd edition (i never read the 1st so that one slipped my mind).

and i agree that sometimes i have difficulties finding a solution as i do not know in which direction to look in the first place.
but generally i think the books structure is great (e.g. compared to the xsl book by oreilly) and i hope you keep a similar one for the 3rd edition. the 2nd ed. is one of my most used (and therefor most worn) books...

christof hoeke